2 Blade Cutter
Overall Length* (mm)
Operating Wieght (kg)
4-stroke, Over head Cam Single Cylinder
35.8 cc (2.2 cu-in)
8.0 : 1
Transistorized Magneto Ignition
Fuel Tank Capacity
* With cutter mounted
Disclaimer: Due to continuous improvement in product on the basis of market feedback above specification are subject to change with out
any prior notice . please contact distributor for latest specification.
- Delivers Highest power in its engine class
- Ideal for heavy duty work due to high torque even at low rev.
The 4-Stroke Advantage
- Up to 50% economical as compared to 2-stroke engine based models
Remarks: Based on 600 hrs of usage in a year. Savings calculated when compared with typical 40 cc 2-strokes engine available intemationally.
4-Stroke Over Head Camshaft Engine.
- Powerful Engine
- Highest output compared to engines of similar size.
- Swift revolution response.
- Cost efficent
- Up to 50% economical as compared to 2-stroke engine based models.
- Robust and durable
- Suitable for tough and rugged terrains.
- Ease of work
- Light Weight
- East start
- Low vibration
- Environment Friendly
- New engine conforms to EPA2005 standard of US with respect to emissions
- Low noise
Honda Brush Cutter - the ideal solution for cutting dense undergrowth, unwanted weeds, pruning trees & trimming hedges.
Great at tackling those jobs which a mower can't, a Honda Brush Cutter allows you to work through a full 360 degrees & are ideally suited to agriculture, horticulture, lawn/garden maintenance & landscaping sectors. The unique Honda mini 4-stroke engines are reliable, efficient and quiet, making them kinder to the environment yet offering you superb performance.
Quiet & lightweight Honda 4-stroke Brush Cutter delivers a heavyweight performance to tackle the jobs which mowers can't. From heavy undergrowth to saplings, Honda Brush Cutter gives you total control!