Honda Brush Cutter – With Deflector system for more SAFETY
More fuel efficient & quiet.
Less smoke. Fewer odors. Lower emissions.
More torque. Less hassle for Smoother performance.
Not to mention legendary Honda reliability.
Easy to start
There’s a reason Honda engines are renowned for easy recoil starting. With our superior design, Honda trimmers are incredibly easy to start! No hassle, no fuss. Just a quick, consistent, easy start.
Easy and comfortable to use
Honda trimmers are comfortable and easy to use, from day one.
- No mixing of gas and oil, which means fewer headaches for you.
- Excellent balance and low vibration makes them easy to hold and work with.
- Quiet, low maintenance operation.
Lower cost to operate
Honda Brush cutter is considerably more fuel-efficient than similar 2-stroke models. Less fuel means less cost to operate.
In fact, if you’re a commercial landscaper, a Honda trimmer can pay for itself in less than a year based on fuel and oil savings alone.
Honda Brush Cutter is designed to take on the tough jobs. Even thick grass and heavy brush don’t bog them down.
- Engines provide strong low-end torque characteristics and ample power for demanding conditions.
- Many jobs can be performed at partial throttle, further increasing fuel efficiency.
Strong Flex Shaft
Honda’s flex shaft design is lighter, stronger, and has a longer life than a solid type of shaft. In fact, it offers the strongest tensional strength in the industry, as well as longer life through the ability to absorb shock. It’s much easier to service. And the flex shaft offers all of these benefits without increasing vibration or operator fatigue.
Reliable, durable design
Honda Brush cutters are built to last.
- Commercial grade 4-stroke overhead cam GX engine
- Heavy duty gear box The gears are helical cut for a quieter, smoother operation and long life.
- Double ball bearings on both input and output shafts Improvements to the output shaft seal allow better lubrication of the bearing on the HHT series as well.
Honda Brush cutter is remarkably quiet. Your ears will notice the difference! Quiet operation is due in part to Honda’s four-stroke engine technology and superior design.
Honda offers Quiet Line standard on all our models. This premium line reduces the noise level by another 5 decibels.
And because Honda trimmers offer strong low-end torque, you can do many jobs at partial throttle, reducing noise levels even further.
What about the weight?
Honda Brush cutter use the lightest engines in their class It has excellent balance and low vibration, they are actually more comfortable to use over long periods of time. Add in the quality, fuel efficiency, durability, and performance offered only by a Honda trimmer, and there’s just no comparison.
The bottom line: don’t just look at the numbers in a brochure. Instead, ask your dealer for a demo.